2. Our Commitment
We are committed to the following privacy principals:
- Accuracy. We take and will continue to take reasonable steps to ensure the personal data we process is accurate and up-to-date.
- Limited Retention. We limit retention of your personal data to the time necessary to fulfill the personal data’s original purpose. We will, however, retain copies of your personal data and any related transactions in a manner that is either (i) consistent with the law or (ii) as we believe reasonably necessary to comply with any law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
- Transparency. We commit to being timely about informing you about how we intend to use personal data in our day-to-day operations.
- Confidentiality and Security. We protect personal data through physical, technical and organizational security measures that are tailored to the sensitivity of the personal data we process. Access to personal data is protected by legal obligations of confidentiality and limited to a need-to-know basis. Our services are offered through a secure server and all credit card information processed by the Site is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted into our payment gateway service provider’s database.
3. We Operate in the United States
We have servers, offices, and sub-processors located in the United States. Information about you may be transferred to, stored, or processed in the United States.
Personal Data we Collect and how we Collect it
We collect information about you in two ways: directly from your inputs and through automated technologies. The information we collect depends on how you interact with us and the Site, and may include contact (address, phone, email), financial (credit card numbers, billing information, passwords), and biographical (job title, company name, job history, photos) personal data you provide to us in the following ways
3.1. How we Use Personal Data
We use your personal data in the following ways.
3.2. Sharing Your Information
- Data Base and Hosting: Buddy Press, MySQL, WP-Engine
- Payment Processing: Pay Pal, Infusionsoft
- Advertising: Google, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
We may also disclose your personal information if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to (i) cooperate with a regulator or government agency and/or to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or other legal obligation; (ii) protect our rights; (iii) prevent fraud or technical issues; and (iv) as part of a corporate transaction (e.g. a transfer of assets to or an acquisition by or merger with another company).
3.3. Affiliated Sites, Linked Sites and Advertisements
Any personal data or content containing personal data that you submit to a bulletin board, public forum, or the Site (for purposes of publication) may be read, collected, or used by other third-parties, and therefore also used to send unsolicited communications. We are not responsible for any personal data you choose to submit on a public forum, chat room or bulletin board located on or linked to our Site.
Children’s Personal Data
The Site is not directed at children under the age of 16. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 16, we will promptly delete that information.
Your Rights to Access and Limit the Use of Your Data.
Subject to local data protections laws, you may have certain rights to access your personal data and limit our use and disclosure of your personal data. To the extent required and/or permitted by the law of the applicable jurisdiction, these rights may include the following:
Right to Access: the right to access your personal data.
Right to Rectify: the right to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
Right to be Forgotten: the right to have your personal data erased.
Right to Restrict Processing: the right to restrict our processing of your personal data.
Right to Data Portability: the right to transfer your personal data to another controller to the extent that such transfer is commercially feasible.
Right to Object: the right to object to any processing of your personal data done by us to pursue our legitimate business interest.
Freedom from Automated Processing: the right to exclude yourself from automated decision making based solely on profiling and automated processes.
Right to Withdraw Consent: the right to take back any previously provided consent to process your personal data at any time.
We are committed to honor these rights. If you wish to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please contact us and we will work with our privacy team in responding to your request and to the extent permitted by applicable laws, process your request within a reasonable time.
3.6.How to Contact Us
238 106th street suite 7AA
New York, New York
Changes to this Privacy Notice