We Help Brands Transform Into Learning Organizations
Brands Are Suffering From a Growing Skills Gap
In a report by the Economist Intelligence Unit
The Three Stages of Learning Transformation
Learning IQ Was Built To Compliment These Stages
How The Process Works
Learning IQ Stages
Staff Learning Stages
Learning IQ: Assessment Matrix
The Learning IQ assessment matrix focuses on three areas to improve your companies ability to create a learning org.
In this section we work with your team to determine if learning is core to your corporate culture. Here are a few questions we look to answer:
- Is there a Team or Person Responsible for Learning?
- Do you do things like Lunch & Learns?
- Is Learning part of an employees KPIs?
- Is Learning in Hiring Process?
In this section we work with your team to determine if you have the technology, processes & infrastructure to build a learning organization? Here are a few questions we look to answer:
- Do you have the right Learning Management System (LMS) and EdTech?
- Can you produce your own courses?
- Are there internal Course Instructors?
- Do Learning Paths Support Career Paths?
In this section we work with your team to determine if your company is committed to learning? So we can help them find ways to increase their commitment. Here are a few questions we look to answer:
- Are there Perks for Learning?
- Are there Learning Stipends?
- Are there continued investments in learning?
- Is there Executive Mentorship & Coaching